With God’s help, we commit to being an agency that:
- Does things by prayer instead of simply praying about what it does.
- Weaves prayer into the fabric of what we do rather than compartmentalizing it.
- Prays when there are opportunities as opposed to only praying when there are problems.
- Seeks God for his vision rather than depending on what we’ve already accomplished or have the ability to do.
- Asks God to enable us to do what he is blessing instead of asking him to bless what we are doing.
- Fasts and prays regularly about our financial situation, and moves ahead in faith in times of abundance and scarceness.
- Prays regularly that the nations will come to worship Jesus!
Adapted from Everything by Prayer: Armin Gesswein's Keys to Spirit-Filled Living, Fred Hartley.